Welcome to the next generation of sustainable product specification
EcoSpex has launched a new on line verification tool to help manufacturers reach new markets by communicating their sustainable and technical credentials to thousands of design and construction professionals across North America and beyond.
EcoSpex is offering suppliers/manufacturers a reduced verified cost for 2017/2018. Join the Pilot and get specified!Learn more.
For more information on Ecospex and how it benefits you please click here.
EcoSpex has the following objectives during the pilot period:
- Drive demand for innovation and technology by attracting and verifying 200 companies (2 products per company) from the various construction sectors. Providing leading edge innovative products to the design and construction professionals.
- Continue to advance the system technical features to our end-users (gain input and feedback).
- Generate positive feedback from the
suppliers/manufactures going through the verification process with a focus on ensuring their experience is simple and streamlined.
- Advance the Knowledge hub section of the web site which will act as a critical resource hub for sustainable construction, providing accurate and impartial advice to the design community on construction practice, innovative technologies, and strategies to incorporate them into green building projects.
- Accelerate End-User Adaption by getting companies and suppliers to register to EcoSpex.
- Collaboration with existing and new partners across North America and Internationally with a commitment to developing new research and business leads for our suppliers.