How EcoSpex works
EcoSpex’ product database take manufacturer information, verifies and publishes with corresponding environmental characteristics in an organized grid that users can quickly search through by name, certification or other environmental or human health attribute.
Key Features of the EcoSpex Website:
- Incorporates Unformat and Masterformat specification systems.
- Organized in an easy-to-use documentation grid library of verified information.
- Fast and efficient search features.
- Searchable relevant incentives programs.
- Trusted content in a standardized, professional format.
- A well indexed site containing critical inforamtion that the design industry is seeking.
- Up-to-date knowledge centre with a consise and key industry information.
- Offer a user account system for users to generate project folders for easy access and export by an integrated
design team. EcoSpex has the ability to provide project-wide data ranging from product type to green characteristics
to rating scheme compliance.
The product search results are the heart of the EcoSpex system, giving access to all verified product information. Below is image of the features and organization of the product search results:
From the product search results end users and manufactueres/suppliers can access Verified Enhanced Listing, Premium Listings, and Basic Listings. Verified and Premium listings provide verified product data that is organized into standarized tabs that outline key information, including environmental and human health related aspects and is shown below:
For more information on how to use the website, visit the EcoSpex Demonstration page.