What Makes EcoSpex Unique?
EcoSpex is a web-based tool for sourcing and specifying third party verified building product and systems. EcoSpex provides the intelligence and tools to Government, Utility, Building Officials, Design & Construction Professionals as well as Consumers with an Impartial/Unbiased and Trusted source for selecting and specifying building products (including energy efficient, construction, water, low carbon, cleantech and renewables).
The first tool and resource of its kind in North America, EcoSpex is poised to become the leading ‘go-to’ site for green building materials, best practices, and market intelligence. Working with international organizations by incorporating best practices into our system has been the cornerstone of our success.
EcoSpex is free to our end-users, we charge the manufacture to get verified. We’ve worked hard to develop a process that is straightforward and efficient for manufactures. Verification takes approximately 4 weeks providing detailed and accurate sustainable and technical credentials to their customers. The investment of your time and team is fully supported by the EcoSpex verification team.
What Makes Us Different?
EcoSpex is designed to deliver competitive advantage to architects, designers and construction professionals as well as manufacturers and suppliers. Provides a clear, impartial evaluation of materials. EcoSpex verificaiton process will be audited towards ISO 9001 Certified Quality Management System in 2017.
EcoSpex helps to bring clarity and consistency to specifying sustainable building materials while the user interface is intuitive to Specifiers providing superior usability. Specifiers can trust it. EcoSpex is cost effective: completing 90% of a Specifier's materials research and technical documentation while it helps accelerate the efforts of green manufacturers to put them into the mainstream marketplace. The EcoSpex verified Product Program reassures potential customers and professionals that all key manufacturer health & environmental claims are third party verified by providing a recognizable EcoSpex verified ‘tick’ logo enhances that the product information is not ‘Greenwash’.
The value of a Verified Enhanced Listing (VEL) will strengthen manufacturer's brand positioning as it cuts through “greenwashing” of different eco-labels by providing clarity, transparency and authenticity as the products have been third party verified. This will enhance manufacturer's competitive advantage by transforming sustainability leadership into a compelling market driver.
What Makes EcoSpex Better?
- Comprehensive, up-to-date collection of innovation technologies that are prequalified for incentives programs across Canada; access to regional products can be filtered.
- Simple to use interface fits into your workflow and enhances your productivity.
- Powerful filtering technology turns a warehouse of information into valuable market intelligence for our customers.
- Easiest way for team members to share knowledge with each other in one secure place
- Simplified product verification and documentation – verified enhanced listing will feature company, product information, green building rating and specifications readily available to customers. Quickly and easily respond to requests for product performance, content verification, and other critical documentation.
- The ability to target ideal customers – Suppliers can position their products to different building types? EcoSpex allows products to be positioned in exact markets in specific projects.
- Effective sustainable and technical information that keeps getting better – EcoSpex helps streamlines the product critical content in a format that the design and constructional professional is seeking. Get the exact information to your audience.
- Communicate directly with design and construction professionals - EcoSpex will help communicate and collaborate with AECs on product questions and establish new lead inquiries with every request. Introduce your products to new building projects. Delivering the right message to decision makers.
- Effective marketing that keeps getting better - EcoSpex partnership and marketing reach continues to expand month over month. Get your brand message in front of the right targeted audience accelerating growth and reach.
- Build a dynamic, online verified product listing – EcoSpex will ensure your information and documentation will be precise helping AECs evaluate your products. Immediately promote new verified products and communicate product improvements.
- An engaged, decision-making audience - Architects and specifiers use EcoSpex to identify detailed sustainable and technical product information that will fulfill the green and budgetary goals of the building project. Contractors and project delivery professionals use EcoSpex to find products that meet the spec and to verify and document product composition.
- Access to projects earlier than any other marketing approach - EcoSpex enables you to identify building projects and the responsible stakeholders earlier than any other marketing approach. You'll have access to detailed project information from the earliest stages of design- much earlier than anywhere else in the market!